These sustainably crafted sandals are proof that classy never goes out of style.
When you are dreaming of wearing sandals that are slightly different and yet, somehow, classic and inspiring, these just might be what you see in your mind's eye.
The Jasmine is a classic, Greco-Roman style sandal. What this means for those of us in the 21st century is that there is a reason that these sandals are so timeless. They simply always look beautiful.
Featuring a minimalist cross ankle design that fits from dressy to casual, this will be your go-to travel sandal and evening out shoe. And yet, beyond that, they are also ethically crafted with that classic Brave Soles secret: our upcycled tire soles that are hand cut with love and intention.
- Handcrafted with ethically sourced and fairly traded leather
- Handcrafted tire soles made from upcycled tires sourced in the Dominican Republic
- No break in period "aka" instant comfort
- Super cushy foam core mid-sole made from high quality EVA foam to offer support and durability
- Handmade leather footbed
- Slightly raised heel for extra impact absorption
- Secure but comfortable ankle strap for all day comfort
- Available in classic black, caramel, and ivory/caramel.