Polaar’s adventure begins 30 years ago with a nice story.
It is the story of a teenager, the son of two polar explorers, who embarks on the Vagabond, an icebreaker heading to the Far North, on a scientific mission.
That was the moment when Daniel Kurbiel discovered the ability of arctic plants to survive in extreme conditions.
In 2006, Daniel decided to partner with Karine Roche and to create Polaar.
“Our vision, meet all skin needs using the polar world’s best kept beauty secrets” – Daniel Kurbiel
Purity and rarity
Polar active ingredients distinguish themselves by their purity and their rarity. These actives are pollution-free: the absolute guarantee that your skin receives the best protection against extreme aggressions such as the sun, cold, wind or rain.
Polaar reveals the secret to protect and preserve your skin.
The entire range is free from paraben, mineral oil, alcohol, ensuring that your skin receives only the best the polar world has to offer.
- Detailed selection of natural active ingredients
- Formulas designed to respect the environment
- Pure products: free from paraben, alcohol and mineral oils
- Dermatologically tested
- Partnerships with university and parapublic research centres to develop new molecules and actives
- Protection of polar biodiversity
- Reducing carbon footprint through waste reduction and transportation optimization
- Use of recycled materials, packaging size reductions
- Unique products based on polar active ingredients
- Unique Positioning
- Unique Story that the press loves
- Extreme Sponsoring and Partnerships
- Strong support from the trade
- Attractive animations
- Heavy sampling campaigns
- In-store staff in love with the brand
- Passion and personal engagement of the Founders and committed team